12 RESPONSIBILITIES ALL PROPERTY MANAGERS SHARE
Updated: Aug 17
This video is about the typical responsibilities for a property manager in New York city.
Some of the responsibilities are:
1. Avoiding vacancies
2. On boarding new tenants
3. Collecting rents from tenants
4. Evicting tenants
5. Dealing with tenant complaints; for example noise complaints.
6. Building expenses
7. Maintaining records for your building
8. Building maintenance; for example trash removal, gardening, janitorial, leaky faucet, clogged toilet etc.
9. Making improvements to your building; electricians, plumbers, roofers, HVAC mechanics etc.
10. Procurements for your building; for example negotiating with vendors for appliances, property insurance etc.
11. Avoiding violations; for example backflow, elevator, side walk, garbage fines and violations
12. Giving status updates to the building owner
If you are a landlord in New York why not join us at one of our monthly events. Just fill in our form at
· No membership fees and events are free.
· Italian food will be served.
· Network with other NYC landlords.
Seminars about how to manage your buildings better.